Energize Leisure Centre Covid 19 Policy
You're in Safe Hands at the Strand
The well-being and the safety of all our guests and staff members remain our utmost priority.
We are pleased to confirm that all employees at Limerick Strand Hotel have completed Fáilte Ireland’s Infection Prevention Control for Tourism Businesses course and we are proud to display our Failte Ireland COVID-19 Safety Charter accreditation in adhering to its safety, sanitisation and social distancing guidelines
While we have new polices in place, you will once again experience the warmth & friendliness of our team during these changes. The changes are new to our team also & we look forward to working with you to ensure a smooth transition during this period.
Energize usage Covid – 19 policies
We are putting in place the following guidelines to ensure that members, hotel guests & staff are in a safe environment while onsite:
An increase on our frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all gym & pool areas with special attention to high use touch points in line with Covid recommendations
- Gym and pool area will be sanitised and disinfected each night for added safety
- Hand sanitiser stations will be set up at each entry & exit point
- We will have increased sanitation stations within the gym area.
- The main gym area – free weights & benches, striders, treadmills, stepper, cable cross, leg press & smith machine.
- The fitness studio – bikes & striders
- Spinning studio – weight machines, pump bars & rowing machine
- Swimming lessons will be reduced to one individual per half hour lesson( External instructors are the point of contact for any swimming lesson bookings)
Book Classes via the following link: bookwhen.com/energizelimerick
- Opening times will remain the same ( 6.30am – 10pm Monday – Friday / 8.00am – 9.00 pm Saturday – Sunday & Bank holiday Monday’s )
- Children hours remain the same ( 9.00am – 7.00pm )
- Exercise classes will be reduced due to social distance measures ( Classes will be displayed once open )
- no towel deposit taken but towels still available
- hand dryers replaced with paper towel
- gym equipment to be wiped clean before and after use
Please note there are covid-19 policies in place through out the hotel to read more on these please click here.
* The listed guidelines are subject to change, along recommended guidelines. Its advised to frequently study these guidelines.
If you have any queries please contact James Doran Health Club Manager on 061 421850 firstname.lastname@example.org