Conference Venue Limerick
A choice of 13 light-filled meeting rooms in the heart of Limerick City
Welcome to the section of our website dedicated exclusively to meeting, conference & event planners. If you are looking for a conferecne venue in Ireland you are in the right place.
The 4* Limerick Strand Hotel offers a designed-for-purpose Business and Conference Centre with a choice of 13 light-filled meeting rooms catering for 2 - 600 delegates.
Our ballroom can cater for 600 delegates or 500 people for gala dinners. The room can be divided into three salons to create more intimate meeting rooms. Boasting high ceilings, natural daylight and recently upgraded lighting system & NEW fully covered Secret Garden it offers everthing you require for a large meeting or event.
Limerick Strand Hotel Conferencing Highlights:
- Air conditioned meeting rooms
- Natural daylight
- Dedicated conference coordinator and team throughout the day
- High speed WIFI the fastest in the MidWest
- All rooms can be configured to your requirements
- All inhouse AV equipment is included in room hire cost
- 13 dedicated rooms including the Cityview Suite catering for up to 150 delegates on our 6th floor with panoramic views of Limerick City
- Full range of catering services for your event including one to one meetings with our chefs
- Specially designed cargo bay to handle all deliveries for production, and direct access to ballroom
- Shannon Airport only 15 minutes transfer
- Coach Parking
- Underground carpark
Only 90 minutes from Dublin, 70 minutes from Cork and 50 minutes from Galway it truly is the heart of the Mid West and an ideal central meeting point.
"It was a pleasure to have filmed Vincent Browne - The People’s Debate in your hotel on the 07th Dec. All your staff made us most welcome and comfortable. May I take this opportunity to thank you all for everything. I have been to over 45 hotels during 2015 on this project. I was asked by someone over the Christmas break which was the best hotel we had visited. I had to have a good think about it and came to the conclusion that The Strand was top of the list. The accommodation, staff and above all food was incredible. Well done and keep up the good work. "
Managing Director - Irish Film & Television Services