Kids Go Free!
Looking for the perfect family break? Something to keep all the family entertained? Then look no further than The Limerick Strand Hotel, our Family Package includes: 2 nights Accomodation, Breakfast for all the family both mornings, a day pass to a Family Atrraction & KIDS EAT FREE!
The multi-award winning 4*, Limerick Strand Hotel, is perched beautifully overlooking the River Shannon and is an ideal base to explore. Limerick's many attractions offer something to suit all tastes.
- Take a journey through time at the medieval King John's Castle. Learn about the proud history and heritage of Munster Rugby at Thomond Park Stadium's spectacular interactive museum.
- There is plenty for families and children of all ages to see and do in Limerick whatever the weather or location. From tiny tots to teens, there are activities to suit everyone! If the weather is not being our friend there is still plenty on our doorstep to keep boredom at bay for the kids:
- Simply relax in Energize Leisure Centre with 20 metre swimming pool, sauna & kids pool.
- Delta Lazer & Adventure Centre, Ireland's Biggest and Best Children's indoor Activity Centre is only a short drive from the hotel!
- Showtime Cinema is just a 5 minute drive from the hotel
- We also provide unsupervised playroom for kids
- Our spacious family bedrooms are ideal for a short break!
"I JUST CAN’T WAIT TO BE KING" is the perfect 2 NIGHTBREAK FOR ALL THE FAMILY
The 2-night package includes
• Accommodation in a spacious family room
• Breakfast both mornings for all the family
• Kids eat free- free kiddies main course with every adults main course purchased – (kids must be 12 or under to avail of free evening meal)
• Complimentary access to Energize Health club boasting a 20m pool and kids Pool
• Family Day Pass to King John’s Castle (2 adults & 2 children)
• complimentary WIFI 200 MB
• 10% off Niall Colgan Hairdressing
With great amenities, superb food and within easy reach of Ireland’s most celebrated landscape and attractions;
The Limerick Stand is the ultimate staycation choice and only 90 minutes from Dublin, 60 minutes from Galway and 70 minutes from Cork, so no need to worry about the long car journey!