Eggciting Easter Breaks in Limerick!
Available from 01.04.18 – 06.04.18
Offering unbeatable value and superb quality, the Limerick Strand has an array of irresistible Easter packages!
Whether it’s a couple’s breakaway you’re looking for or a family escape this Easter; there’s an impressive package on offer to suit you at the multi-award winning 4* Limerick Strand Hotel.
Gourmet Break for Two
Stay for two nights and enjoy a delicious gourmet break for two, including an Easter themed chocolate treat in your room on arrival, dinner on one evening in the AA Rosette River Restaurant where renowned Executive Chef Tom Flavin, will delight you with some seasonal Easter inspired dishes including locally sourced spring lamb and decadent chocolate desserts. Head to the Terrace Bar post dinner for a complimentary “Eggciting” cocktail.
The package includes two nights’ accommodation with chocolate treat, dinner on one evening plus award winning breakfast daily (featuring a Chef’s Hot Station making fresh pancakes, omelettes and egg dishes cooked to order) and “Eggciting” cocktail.
Eggciting Easter Family Fun
- If you’re looking for a break this Easter that will please all family members, then it must be the Eggciting Easter Family Fun package at The Limerick Strand.
- Kiddies check-in with delicious Easter egg.
- Spacious family room accommodation (490 square feet).
- Family breakfast each morning.
- Day pass to King John’s Castle - King Johns Castle promises to be a hive of activity and excitement this Easter Sunday, with activities for all ages!
- Kids will receive complimentary main course with each adult meal purchased during the duration of your stay.
- Under 12s stay for free.
- This year we are offering a two-night break including:
- The hotel also offers complimentary access to Energize Leisure Centre with 20m pool, kiddies pool, hydrotherapy pool, plunge pool, Swedish sauna, eucalyptus steam room and that all important FREE WIFI!
The Limerick Strand is the perfect base to explore the beautiful Shannon region whilst having the comfort of all the amenities a city can offer on the doorstep. Only 90 minutes from Dublin, 60 minutes from Galway and 70 minutes from Cork so no need to worry about the long car journey!