Executive Chef Tom Flavin & his wonderful team of chefs focus on surpassing the expectations of our guests by using the freshest local ingredients where possible in all our dishes. Expertly prepared then served simply & fresh, you can really taste the place. We are fortunate to be living right in the middle of the Wild Atlantic Way and in the heart of the Golden Vale with some of the best raw ingredients in the world & a great larder for our kitchen team. You can sample them in either our award winning River Restaurant or our highly-popular and welcoming Terrace Bar & Cafe. Enjoy the very best views at our restaurant in Limerick city with glass walls overlooking the River Shannon.
- Best Chef Limerick - Irish Restaurant Awards 2013/2014
- Georgina Campbell Ireland Irish Breakfast Awards 2014 - Hotel Category
- Bord Bia 'Just Ask Restaurant of the Month August 2012
- Great Taste Awards 2012/2013 - The Strand Pantry Casear Salad Dressing & Homemade Chicken Liver Pate
- Blas Na hEireann (Irish Food Awards) 2012 - Caesar Dressing & AIB Business Diversifcation Award
- One Star AA Rosette 2014/2015/2016