Dining in Limerick City
Executive Chef Tom Flavin & his wonderful team of chefs focus on surpassing the expectations of our guests by using the freshest local ingredients. We are fortunate to be living right in the middle of the Wild Atlantic Way and in the heart of the Golden Vale offering us access to an abundance of fantastic producers. You can sample them in either our award winning River Restaurant or our highly-popular and welcoming Terrace Bar & Cafe. Enjoy the very best views in Limerick with glass walls overlooking the River Shannon.
- Best Chef Limerick - Irish Restaurant Awards 2013/2014
- Georgina Campbells Ireland Irish Breakfast Awards 20414 - Hotel Catagory
- Bord Bia 'Just Ask Restaurant of the Month August 2012
- Great Taste Awards 2012/2013 - The Strand Pantry Casear Salad Dressing & Homemade Chicken Liver Pate
- Blas Na hEireann (Irish Food Awards) 2012 - Caesar Dressing & AIB Business Diversifcation Award