Looking for the perfect family break? Something to keep all the family entertained? Then look no further than The Limerick Strand Hotel, our Family Package includes: 2 nights Accomodation, Dinner For Mom & Dad, a Family Atrraction & KIDS EAT FREE!
The multi-award winning 4*, Limerick Strand Hotel, is perched beautifully overlooking the River Shannon and is an ideal base to explore. Limerick's many attractions offer something to suit all tastes.
- Take a journey through time at the medieval King John's Castle.
- Learn about the proud history and heritage of Munster Rugby at Thomond Park Stadium's spectacular interactive museum.
- Art enthusiasts will be spoiled for choice with Limerick's many galleries and the city's wide variety of venues offer year round programmes of top-quality drama, music, comedy and dance.
If the weather is not being our friend there is still plenty on our doorstep to keep boredom at bay for the kids:
- Simply relax in Energize Leisure Centre with 20 metre swimming pool, sauna & kids pool.
- Delta Lazer & Adventure Centre, Ireland's Biggest and Best Children's indoor Activity Centre is only a short drive from the hotel!
- Showtime Cinema is just a 5 minute drive from the hotel
- We also provide unsupervised playroom for kids
- For a full list of Family Fun ideas in Limerick - CLICK HERE
Our spacious family bedrooms are ideal for a short break!
"I JUST CAN’T WAIT TO BE KING" is the perfect BREAK FOR ALL THE FAMILY
The 2-night package includes accommodation in a spacious family room, breakfast both mornings plus kids eat free- free kiddies main course with every adults main course purchased in the award winning River Restaurant, complimentary access to Energize Health club boasting a 20m pool and kids Pool and a Family Day Pass to King John’s Castle plus complimentary WIFI 200 mb Broadband 10% off Niall Colgan Hairdressing.
With great amenities, superb food and within easy reach of Ireland’s most celebrated landscape and attractions;
The Limerick Stand is the ultimate staycation choice and only 90 minutes from Dublin, 60 minutes from Galway and 70 minutes from Cork, so no need to worry about the long car journey!